Photo by Daniel S. @dissbbm (Instagram), Edited by Me.
My name is Danielle, but most people call me Dee. I’m a chatty 28 yr old from Toronto, who loves candy, cheese, and sale racks. I started blogging as a creative outlet to share the food, places, people and trends that inspire me the most.
The ghosts of all the women you used to be are so proud of who you have become, storm child made of wild and flame. – Nikita Gill
Fun Tidbits About Me!
- I have never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. My mother will back this up.
- I have seen Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Almost Famous, more than 20 times…each.
- I’ve watched the entire Friends series (from start to finish) 12 separate times. All I want is to play the Friends Trivia Board Game with someone, and no one will play with me.
- I have 6 tattoos, but in a t-shirt and shorts you can only see 1.
- My car got stolen a month after I moved to Toronto.
- At the beginning of every month I send my best friend a link to her monthly horoscope. Not because she can’t save the bookmark herself, it’s that she doesn’t want to. So I send it. It’s just how it is.
- Birds terrify me beyond rational explanation. Except for owls, I’m cool with the owls.
- I once worked in a diamond appraisal lab.
- The first thing I did the first time I visited New York City, was ask a couple of NYPD officers for a selfie. They said yes.
- I love finding used books that have notes from previous readers in them.